If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, you must not use our website and shall not make use of any of the services on the Site. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Limitations on use: This website is owned and operated by HallMark Residences and is for the user’s personal, non-commercial use. In using it, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, retransmit, disseminate, display, broadcast, circulate, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or commercially exploit, in any way, any information, content, documents, graphics, software, products or services (“Materials“) obtained from this site, except that the user may view the site content in its present form and the user may download on any single computer one (1) copy of the Materials for personal, non-commercial home use. The user must, however, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. The use of any Materials on any other website or networked computer environment is expressly prohibited. The user recognizes that unauthorized use of this website content may subject the user to civil or criminal liability.
EDITING, DELETING AND MODIFICATION
HallMark Residences reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of or feature of this website.
The Materials and the site are the property of HallMark Residences and are protected by local copyright law and international copyright treaties. The site is protected by copyright law as a collective work and/or compilation. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in this site. Permission to use the copyrighted content of this site for commercial purposes must be obtained through the prior written consent of HallMark Residences. HallMark Residences will strictly enforce its intellectual property rights under the copyright laws.
This website is protected under local trademark law. The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, product names and company names (the “trademarks“) appearing on this site being registered and unregistered trademarks of HallMark Residences. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, product names and company names on this site are the property of their respective owners. Under no circumstances should anything appearing on this site be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or authorization to use, reproduce or distribute the trademarks displayed on this site. Licenses to use trademarks appearing on this site may be obtained only with HallMark Residences prior written consent, which may be withheld. Any copied or downloaded content must retain all trademark and service mark notices. HallMark Residences will strictly enforce its intellectual property rights under the trademark laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to third-party websites. The links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by HallMark Residences with regard to the content contained in such third-party websites. HallMark Residences does not control or guarantee the accuracy or integrity of the content located on linked third-party websites, nor will it be responsible or assume any liability for the information, content or software of linked third-party websites; or make any representations regarding the content, quality, safety or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
The website may contain information about HallMark Residences. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information.
You acknowledge that HallMark Residences does not own, operate or manage the Internet; the Internet is a separate network of computers, independent of and not subject to the control of HallMark Residences; communications on the Internet may not be secure and may be subject to interception or loss. Although HallMark Residences generally attempts to maintain the accuracy of content available on the website, you agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. Accordingly, under no circumstances will HallMark Residences be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed or otherwise transmitted via the website. HallMark Residences does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website, and operation of the website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the website, or with any of this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
The website is provided on an “as is” basis. In no event shall Hallmark Residences or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable (whether in action arising from contract or tort) for (i) indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Hallmark Residences has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any other matter relating to this website, or (ii) any disclosure of information provided to Hallmark Residences (even if such disclosure is caused by the negligence of hallmark residences), except to the extent that such improper disclosure is directly caused by the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of Hallmark Residences.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the event that Hallmark Residences is held liable for any damages related to the site, to the fullest extent permitted by law, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement of the charges for services or products paid by you.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to this site beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which such claim or action is based.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This agreement is only assignable by HallMark Residences.
HallMark Residences commitment to GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union.
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal data.
This policy shows you how we use your personal data when you interact with us, when we welcome you as our guest and when you visit our website.
How we collect your data?
We collect and receive data in different ways. Here is an explanation of how we do it. When you are a guest you may give us data in person when you:
- check-in and check-out
- give us your business card
- make use of our accommodation, facilities and services including out-sourced and 3rd party services
- interact with our staff and other guests
You may give us data when you interact with us remotely via this website, by post, phone or email, or through chat or social media when you:
- make enquiries or request information, or correspond with us
- book accommodation, hospitality services or spa treatments
- engage with us on social media
We may get some data automatically when you interact with us, via this website:
- for example, that could be data about your equipment, browsing or the way you use this website and the address of a referring website, if any
- from technology partners who help us run our mailing list sign-ups
- from payment providers
- from analytics providers
- from feedback partners
The personal data we may collect from you
Some of the data collected, as explained above, may be personal data. Below shows the type of personal data we collect depending on how you interact with us.
- Identity Data – includes title, first name, middle name, last name, marital status, date of birth, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login/password. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user name.
- Contact Data – includes mailing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data – includes payment card and direct debit/bank account details.
- Transaction Data – includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data – includes your username and encrypted password, your interests / preferences, feedback responses, as well as any data which we have added (for example, using analytics).
- Technical Data – includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data – includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Tracking Data – includes information we collect about you from cookies.
- Marketing and Communications Data – includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing materials from us.
If you choose not to share certain personal data with us, we might not be able to provide the products and services you have asked for.
Information collection in relation to children
We collect a variety of personal data about our guests and visitors to our properties and to the website. As our website is not intended for children, we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If you are under 16 and would like to use our website, please ask a parent or guardian for assistance.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To enter into a contract with you. For example, when you check-in, that is a contract
- To comply with a legal obligation. For example, keeping records for tax returns
- When we have consent from you to receive direct marketing materials from us
- To request your evaluation of your stay with us
- To respond to your customer-service enquiries or requests
Sharing your personal data
We may share personal data with the following third parties:
- Service providers e.g. booking & reservation systems and payment processing providers
- Auditors and professional advisers like lawyers and accountants
- Government, regulators and law enforcement
- We may also share aggregated demographic and statistical information in the course of our business with certain third parties. This sharing does not include any personal information that can identify any individual person.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We want to keep your personal data safe and we have put in place appropriate security measures to ensure its confidentiality, integrity and availability. We also make sure that only authorised people are able to access your data, including employees, agents and other third parties. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site.
How long we keep your personal data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may remove your identity from your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights to your personal data. These are:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You have a right of access to your data by sending a written request to the email address below.
Links to third party sites
Our site may offer links to other websites. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We reserve the right to change, modify or amend this policy at any time. However, the policy published on the website is the latest one.
Questions and Problems